I'm working on a little something...



 
I am currently working on my own scrapbook paper collections. I have 2 that I will releasing probably around October/November.  They will be available in my Etsy Shop both as physical purchase as well as a digital. The digital will both 8 1/2  x 11 as well as 12 x 12".   The physical collection with 12 - 12 x 12" sheets along with bonus sheets of ephemera cards, cut a-parts and borders/bands. I will post here and on my Youtube channel when these are available. So watch here or my Channel for the announcement of the walk through of the collection.

Before I forget, there's one more thing ...

To celebrate the release of my sets. I will be giving one "physical" collection to two people . Follow me here or on Youtube to get the contest details for these sets.

*Shipping included

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" NEW " G45 - Well Groomed Tutorial